[RBS] A stress free simcha :"You even made my mother relax! Thank you!"

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Feb 1 00:07:17 IST 2010

"You even made my mother relax! Thank you!"
Commented by a happy mom  after her daughter's bat mitzvah celebration; it
can be your comment too!

Your simcha should be extra special and enjoyable.  We can help.....
>From food to decorating, photography to hall rental, and more.
Full service party planning or just catering.

Our full service party planning will help you save on every aspect of your
party and make sure it is the perfect affair.
Our catering options include:
                  Choice of hechsherim: Mehadrin Yerushalayim, Rubin, Badats
                            Eidah Charedit
                  Chalavi or Besari
                  China or chad peami

And as always, specializing in elegant dessert buffets and kiddushes.

Glance at our website and call for your free consultation .
Now booking through December of  2010.  Many summer dates and Yom Tov dates
already taken.

We are here to serve you,  BESIMCHA.........

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com