[RBS] HPNA3 PowerNet modem / Bezek HomePlug

Hayden Marchant hayden.marchant at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 21:27:46 IST 2010

In order to broaden my connectivity in my home, I'm interested in
purchasing either an HPNA3 PowerNet modem, or HomePlug. Bezeq have
stopped supplying HPNA modems, but I might be interested in purchasing
one if someone is willing to sell. Please let me know if you want to
sell your HPNA3 modem and adapter.

Alternatively, the new offering from bezeq is HomePlug - has anyone
signed on for this, and if so, what are your opinions in how well it
works, strength of signal, reliability etc...., especially with
regards to homes with 3-phase wiring.

Regards,
Hayden Marchant