[RBS] Negev flooring at great discount!

Yehuda & Leora Chana Greenman greenman at netmedia.net.il
Thu Feb 4 16:12:54 IST 2010

I have a credit at Negev for flooring.

They have a large and beautiful showroom right here in Beit Shemesh -
Industrial Area.

The credit is for 195 meters of ANY Negev NOVO flooring.

They have all materials - granite porcelain, ceramic, cement, etc.

Their high-end flooring lists for 256 shek per meter. I think that it can be
bought for as little as 190 or 200 shek per meter.

They have other great looking material list price 188 - can be had at around
150 shek.

They have a whole range of flooring for much less.

For the person willing to use my credit - decide what you want, set a price
with them, and I will give you an additional 5% off.

For more details, call me first at 052-325-8534