[RBS] Mishloach Manot - donate 10nis to children at risk

Maya Douglen mayavid at 013.net
Sat Feb 6 20:22:06 IST 2010

Mishloach manot, all items Badatz for a donation of 10nis for Israeli children at risk.
Packages are in a cute box in the shape of a home (what we aim to give each Orr Shalom child)
Items in the box include : halva, muffin, candy on a stick, bamba, banana stick
Please send your orders to Sharonn at orr-shalom.co.il and  help us to help Israeli children at risk
Orders can be collected from Rechov Gad 3/3a in the evenings (prior arrangement) or from our head office in Har Tuv during office hours
Or from Ruth Wellins - Nahal Shimshon 9/1 RBS, 991-7684.  cell: 0545 710 611
Please help us to help them whilst enjoying the mitzvah of mishloach manot
Debbie Faier
Deputy Director of Development Department and Community Outreach
Orr Shalom For Children at Risk
www.orr-shalom.org.il