[RBS] I have some Shlomo Katz Feb 24 Tickets left

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 6 20:44:17 IST 2010

SAVE THE DATE: Feb 24
Keren Yosef is proud to present

 a PRE-PURIM Family Concert starring

 SHLOMO KATZ

and featuring the  SHIRA CHADASHA BOYS CHOIR

at Kibbutz Tzorah

on Wednesday night, February 24th at 6:45 PM

Ticket prices:

50 shekels:adult

40 shekels: students (18-20)

30 shekels: kids (17 and under)

Family maximum 230 shekels (up to 8 members-parents and children)
(ticket prices 10 shekel more at the door)

To purchase tickets please call:

RBS: Yehudis Schamroth 0545916673

       Shoshana Halberstadt 9990212

BS :(Sheinfeld) Gina Kirsch 9921982
                     Dalia Gross 9990362

Givat Savion:  Judy Clark 9997870

Keren Yosef is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to providing communities with life saving vehicles and medical equipment, organizing CPR and safety awareness training for the general public ,as well as training for paramedics and first responders.

on  a personal note...

My name is Yehudis Schamroth and I came to Ramat Bet Shemesh 9 years ago from the US. I am American trained nurse anesthetist.

Soon after I made aliya, I met an amazingly energentic and caring (and fun)  person, Doris Mainzer Ztz'l. She had just formed a very much needed emergency services organization, Keren Yosef in the Bet Shemesh /Ramat Bet Shemesh area. She did this  in response to the absence of immediate emergency care, well trained ambulance drivers and other crucial emergency services. Almost single handedly she began to recruit doctors, nurses (like myself) and others concerned with the well being of this community to help her  raise large donations from chutzl'aretz to accomplish her vison of Keren Yosef, named in honor of her late husband.

Doris Mainzer Ztz'l inspired me and many others to assist her in her goal of fundraising for the provision of much needed services and equipment such as:

-teaching CPR and firstaid to the entire community- in BS, RBS, the Kirya

-education and supplying equipment to first responders and EMT instruction,

-provision of many ambulances with state of the art emergency medical equipment that -serve only our area

-provision of emergency kit to most doctors to use on shabbos

-placement of defibrillators in most of our shuls

-purchasing 3 "ambulettes" which are medical transit vehicles used for for handicapped and medically compromised patients

in Bet Shemesh AND Ramat Bet Shemesh.

-This means Keren Yosef makes it possible to receive transportation at no
cost to those who need this service! These vehicles were donated to
 "Ezrat Achim "who  employ a medic drivers to transport patients to Jerusalem hospitals and therapy centers up to three times per day. For those who require chemotherapy, attend daycare centers, or whatever the need.

-Keren Yosef has entirely re- built the Bet Shemesh Fire Department, donated defibrillators to Kever Rochel, Ma'ar HaMachpela, and shuls in Sfat
and also,

- we sell subsidized burnshields, first- aid kits, and smoke detectors to the public  AND MORE!!!

PLEASE SUPPORT KEREN YOSEF- your emergency services organization

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

Yehudis Schamroth CRNA

http://mail.yahoo.com