[RBS] This Week @ Arthur's Natural Pharmacy

Arthur's Pharmacy pharmrbs at netvision.net.il
Sun Feb 7 10:50:53 IST 2010

This week @ Arthur's Natural Pharmacy!

Difficulty breathing? Try Sterimar! our recommendation to help ease your breathing and for clearing the nasal passages, natural and safe for all ages.

Excess Fluid in the ears? Try Otosan ear candles! Safe and effective for clearing out excess fluid in the ears.

Come take advantage of our special offer THIS WEEK ONLY - 10% off Sterimar and Otosan!

Ear Infection? use Arthur's formula ear drops "Shum-Daleket" - available ONLY at Arthur's Natural Pharmacy!

Winter offer continues...Protec Stars, Floris Vitamin C - 2+1 Free!

Become our fan on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=search&gid=2352327935#!/pages/Arthurs-Natural-Pharmacy/447209065037?ref=ts

Arthur's Natural Pharmacy - we are your one stop shop for prescription items, quality homeopathy, natural remedies and kosher supplements.
We accept prescriptions from ALL Kupot Cholim at the same price as the kupah. Deliveries available.

Wishing you a healthy week!

Arthur Jacobs and Pharmacy Staff
Nahal Dolev 82 02-9999-777