[RBS] wholly mamas- review...I saw it- It's a GREAT show! S.T.

Sarah Tikvah Studio kornbluth at 013net.net
Sun Feb 7 21:43:18 IST 2010

HEAR FROM THE WOMEN WHO SAW WHOLLY MAMAS ...

"This is a refreshingly new comedy"

"I loved it!"

."very professional ...the music, exceptional!"..

"the songs helped me to have more kavana in my davening!"

"I related to the characters and they really made me laugh!"

Wholly Mammas:     A comical exploration of the ultimate Jewish experience in acdus. Two women, living very different lives, both struggling to appreciate each other and to understand themselves.

The fantastically popular kosher comedy musical showcase

WHOLLY MAMAS!

with Rivka Adina Kanush and Devorah Gila Berkowitz

performed all over israel and in it's 11th run!

BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO JERUSALEM TO SEE IT!

WHEN:  Sun, Feb.21st

TIME:  show begins at 8:30pm

WHERE: Matnas rbs

COST: only 35 nis advance - 45 nis at door

call- 999-3634/ 050-411-9676/ or email kornbluth at 013net.net

ONLY 200 seating available - RESERVE A SEAT TODAY!