[RBS] Unique Purim and Pesach gifts

familylipman familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 22:41:22 IST 2010

All the good reasons why you should come and see me at the Amit Fair at Beis Tefilla Simcha Hall, Ramat Beit Shemesh Alef on Monday night February 15th from 7.30 onwards. If you are unable to make it to the Amit fair please call me on 999 2735 and we can arrange a time for you to view gift items at my house in RBS A.

Visit my flickr site to see examples of my work http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/

Mishloach Manot

- I have a range of unique glass plates, bowls and salt and pepper shakers for you to add to your mishloach manot for that someone special or to keep for yourself

- Challah Knives guaranteed to be a talking point

- Purim Magnets with and without the bracha for taking challah

- Hamantaschen earings

Run up to Pesach when you need something for your children to do.

- I have a number of PDF tutorials to make mezuzahs, a matza tray or cover glassware to match your home décor. We are the sole importer and distributor for Paverpol, a unique art and craft product with numerous uses that should keep your children (and you) busy in the run up to Pesach and a long time after. Visit http://www.paverpolisrael.com for details or have a look at my flickr site to see what I have made using Paverpol http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/

Seder night

- See the Matza Trays I have on my flickr site or contact me for details of my pdf tutorial to make your own.

Afikomen presents

- Fimo Rose earrings starting at 20 shekels a pair!

Afikomen present for an ashes chayil

- Calla lily lariat necklace

- Afikomen present for the house

- "Eitz Chaim" wall hanging

- "If I forget thee O' Jerusalem" wall hanging

- Pomegranate wall hanging

See my flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/traceylipman/ or visit my online shop http://www.traceylipman.etsy.com (my Israeli prices are cheaper than my online store, call for details) or come and see me at Amit or at my house in RBS A.

Tracey

999 2735

familylipman at gmail.com