[RBS] Services: Get rid of that LICE once and for all!!! STOP the scratchhing FINALLY!! Book an APPT!

liebermanfamily at googlemail.com liebermanfamily at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 8 13:46:12 IST 2010

Just want to get that itch taken care of once and for all????
Get rid of those annoying critters and enjoy a day without scratching.
Delegate the tiresome task of head lice removal to a professional!!!
Well right here in your own neighborhood I offer confidential and
effective removal of Head Lice and nits.
In addition to professionally removing lice and nits I will also
advise you tips on how to prevent re-infestation.

I also offer maintenance plans to remain free of those nasty critters!!!
I USE ONLY SAFE AND NATURAL TREATMENTS:
Pick up the phone today and become free of LICE:

Call or email Tzippy at:
(H) 077-750-2350
(M) 052-642-2393
Email: licefighter at gmail.com