[RBS] Pesach flatware

Hadassah Rosenthal hadassah_rosenthal at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 15:40:49 IST 2010

Are you sick of using plastic as your Pesach flatware? Maybe you think buying a set of Pesach dishes is out of your budget?

I'm sick of using plastic (and so is the environment). And I thought I couldn't afford a new set of dishes ... but I can. A Jerusalem company is selling discounted flatware. Each set of eight or twelve includes: a main dish, a salad dish, a soup dish, a glass, two forks (fish and main), two spoons (fish and main), and a knife.

You can order an 8-serving set or a 12-serving set. Both cost 450NIS.

For more information and/or to place and order call 052 727 2976