[RBS] need rec: dentist to remove wisdom teeth

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Feb 8 17:07:44 IST 2010

Looking for personal recommendations for dental surgeons who remove IMPACTED
wisdom teeth from late teens.  Price is a factor but the biggest factor is
that  the surgeon be experienced and involved in the pre op as well as the
post op and recovery process.
Prefer someone local as it will be difficult for her to return from out of
Bet Shemesh even with me with her, but am wiling to hear any rec from near
by cities as well as we will travel as necessary.
Thank you.

Leeba (Bell) Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
02-991-0212  ~  077 78 555 11
www.besimcha-israel.com