[RBS] SEEKING NEW PARTICIPANTS FOR THE DAF YOMI GROUP

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:39:33 IST 2010

Dear Friends,
We will be starting a new masechta this coming Sunday (Sanhedrin).
We would like people old and young to join our evening,english spoken daf yomi
shiur at the Menorat Hamaor shul. (Nachal Maor 6)
We learn every day from 21:15 pm (after maariv)  till about 22:00 pm
except Friday evening.
Motsae shabbos we learn from 20:00 till 21:00 pm.
The Rabbi is Rabbi Dovid Learman shlitah.
Hope to see you there !!!
Alon.