[RBS] urgent question for appliance repair person/s.

jesica myers jesica5763 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 23:14:10 IST 2010

hi all people who know about appliances,

i have to order a replacement part for my GE dryer.  in hebrew the part is called a "cosit hiduee" (that's my laughable attempt at a transliteration).  i think its something to do with steam or exhaust.  does any one of you have any idea what this might be called in english? online, the closest i came to a resemblance is something called an exhaust elbow.  i really would appreciate any feedback because i desperately need my dryer back in working order!!!

tia,
jesica
dryerless in ramat beit shemesh.