[RBS] SERVICES:Convert your home movies to DVD/Harddrive

Momento Media momento at netvision.net.il
Tue Feb 9 10:47:39 IST 2010

Preserve those precious home videos. Convert them to a viewable and secure
format.
We have been offering this nationwide service for many years so please tell
us how our expertise can help you.

Camcorder Cassettes, VHS tapes, even those old super-8, 8mm reels.
We accept both American NTSC and European PAL Formats.

Here are the details:
For 8mm, Hi-8, VHS-C and miniDV cassettes it is 40 NIS / cassette
For VHS cassettes and Digital-8 it is 40 NIS / hour (a minimum of 40 NIS /
cassette)

For the old reels please contact us for a price quote.

All prices are including Ma'am
Please feel free to send any queries you might have

Just send us your telephone number and address and we will call you to
organize a pickup

All prices are including Ma'am
Please feel free to send any queries you might have

Dovi Schamroth
Momento Media
www.momentomedia.com
Keeping your Memories Alive