[RBS] Mortal Danger

Wfcnet at aol.com Wfcnet at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 11:24:18 IST 2010

Please warn your children about the following  mortal game I witnessed this
week.

Driving down Ayalon last Sun about  17.40 a group of young teenage boys
about 13 years lead by one wearing a white  shirt riding a bike without a
helmet, placed a burning candle in the middle of a  speed bump.
A car slowing down in , and if  H"V" was leaking gas.  could easily explode
through this reckless game. I tried to talk to the boy ,  but as I
approached him , he sped off on his bike.
Please make your boys  aware that is it not a funny game, and that they
should spread the word as  such.

Yehuda Stebbins