[RBS] urgent: need someone coming back from toronto ASAP

jesica myers jesica5763 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 16:53:38 IST 2010

hi all,

An RBS resident, and good friend of mine, is in toronto taking care of his extremely ill mother and needs to get his 8 year old son back to israel asap.  they don't want him to fly as an unaccompanied minor.  so if you, or anyone you know is coming back to israel within the next week or so and would be willing to accompany this sweet, well-behaved boy please let me know.  his ticket can be changed to any airline.  he will be taken to and met at the airports by his family, please be in touch with me via email or phone ASAP and i will put you in touch with the family.

thanks much,
jesica
991-1160

CHAIM KALB WHO
IS IN TORONTO TAKING CARE OF HIS EXTREMELY ILL MOTHER NEEDS TO GET HIS
8 YEAR OLD SON BACK TO ISRAEL ASAP. THEY DON'T WANT HIM TO FLY AS AN
UNACCOMPANIED MINOR. SO, IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW (ANY AISH PEOPLE?)
IS COMING TO ISRAEL WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO AND WOULD BE WILLING TO
ACCOMPANY THIS SWEET, WELL-BEHAVED BOY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. THEY
CAN CHANGE HIS TICKET TO ANY AIRLINE. THANKS