[RBS] if you are in or near bnai brak in the next few days...

Schilit Shoshanna srschilit at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 18:57:50 IST 2010

there is a "ka'meah" waiting there for a friend who is undergoing legal difficulties, not of her own making.  Her trial is soon, and she could really use the "ka'meah"...

I am in NY and cannot do this for her myself.

(I will not respond to any negative/sarcastic comments about this)

Please be in touch with me by e mail if you are inclined to bring this to Beit Shemesh so I can expedite its delivery to NY.

thank  you

Shoshanna Schilit

thank you