[RBS] Late Nite Chulent - march 4th kiddush

motim at gamzel.com motim at gamzel.com
Tue Feb 9 21:26:29 IST 2010

Dear all,
Thursday nite/Friday am at midnite we will be introducing a new concept.... Midnite kiddush....this kiddush will be in my backyard and sponsored by SoftwareYouCanAfford.com.  There will be chullent, kishka. Kugel , drinks etc!
We will be blessed to have rabbi noson kohn of blev echad to address us. Rabbi Kohn organizes shiurim, classes, trips etc in unaffiliated local moshavim and requainting all the segments of the moshavim with "yidishkeit".
I had the "zchus" this past sunday to go with rabbi Kohn and got to see first hand his amazing work.
If anyone would like pictures please email me and ill be happy to send.
I am excited and looking forward to seeing everyone by the kiddush!
My address is 43-10 nachal ein gedi in ramat shilo, beit shemesh

Moti Mitteldorf