[RBS] synthetic grass/gardner reccommendation

Tzvi Stern tzvi.stern at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:04:28 IST 2010

We had synthetic grass installed in our yard this past summer and are
enjoying it more than ever this winter.  With most days relatively warm, but
not  unbearably hot like in the summmer, my kids spend hours outside on the
grass.  It is comfortable, very clean and it dries within about 1/2 hour of
the rain.  NO MUD AND DIRT tracked into the house or on their clothes and
shoes.. There is virtually no maintainance and no high water bill.  The main
drawback is that in the summer the grass can get very hot so it must be
properly shaded or only used when the buildings or trees provide natural
shade.  We feel like we added a functional play room to our house.  We used
Chaim and Moti, brothers from Kol Gina Pnina,who are now redoing the traffic
circles near the Mercaz.  They were a pleasure to work with and really go
out of their way to please.  They were also completely shomer shmita and
told us such inspiring things about how Hashem provided them with an
abundance of work in the sixth year that was enough for both of them for the
shmita year.They have done other gardens since mine and I have only heard
good things.  They also can plant beautiful corners and edges to compliment
the grass with real trees and flowers.  You are welcome to come over and see
how it looks, just give me a call.
they can be reached at:
Chaim 052-300-3400
Moti 057-638-3235
Tell them I sent you!!  ENJOY!!!!

Chavi Stern ( you can call for more info 991-6675)