[RBS] Recommendation: meat department at new Park Center Market (Dolev)

Daniel & Amy Michaels danielamymichaels at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 09:13:00 IST 2010

I just came back from my first visit to the Park Center Market (new
mall on Dolev). The whole store is beautifully laid out.

I was particularly impressed by the meat department, run by Alon
Frank. He has a wide selection and the service was great. I was also
very impressed by the competitive pricing. It's worth a visit so that
you can make an informed decision where to shop.

Amy Michaels