[RBS] Freelance web content editor for WordPress site needed

Wenger wenger36 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:57:27 IST 2010

The non-profit organization I work for needs someone to help catch us up on
additions and changes to our WordPress website. This is a freelance job at
the moment but could turn into a more permanent position. You would work
from home, what ever hours suit you. The only requirement is that you are
comfortable working in WordPress. This could be a way to make some extra
money on the side. Compensation is $10/hour.

Contact me by email if you are interested.

Sara