[RBS] The new BEST MARKET at the Park Center Mall on Dolev

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Fri Feb 12 13:25:36 IST 2010

The new BEST MARKET (run by Ephy the owner of Dil V'Zol), is a full service supermarket (including deliveries, I understand) on the ground floor of the new Park Center; so you can easily enter from Nachal Dolev near Nachal Ayalon (you can also enter the Nachal Timna entrance and go down the elevator, which should already be operating).

I was there this (Friday) morning, and it is wonderfully laid out; and of course the meat department, run by Meat Magician Alon Frank (Email: mybestbutcher at gmail.com), is great.

Here is a chance to patronize a local talent who continues to serve our community in bigger and better ways.

כתריאל לב
טלפון: 02-991-4332
טל' נייד: 050-205-7867
Catriel Lev