[RBS] [BS/RBS list] [RBS2] Illegal firecrackers being sold

Elke Kagan elke at 013.net
Fri Feb 12 15:34:58 IST 2010

Something like that should be reported to police or to your shoter Kehillati
in RBS, Avi Gelber 050-764-3164.  Don't use your kids as undercover agents
please.

If anyone knows the name of the actual store and can email me with that
information, I will pass it on to the dept. that deals with those things.

Shabbat Shalom,
Elke