[RBS] Sunday eve PM Class Sea Vegetables~We really need it in our diets~

Naomi Persky naopersky at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 13 19:49:29 IST 2010

PLEASE NOTE: Due to Rosh Chodesh, this week's Sunday morning class slot has been switched to Sunday eve at 8 pm.

Sushi is about as close to sea vegetable consumption as most people get. But there are other sea vegetables that can be prepared deliciously!
Come be informed about this little known, under eaten food, where and how it grows and how it's so high in iodine which is the cure for low thyroid function, a prevalent woman's condition.
The thyroid is the seat of our bodily operations that gives us vitality. We'll be tasting a variety of savory, spicy and sweet dishes using, kombu, wakame, arame and agar. We'll also share a number of sushi recipes too!
SUNDAY 8PM
For more information call: Naomi at 991 0232

This class is #8 in a series on Health and Rejuvenation through Whole Food Preparation.

To learn more about this series and other classes go to http://greennurse.snappages.com
Upcoming classes on Wed. evenings:
Spa Night~ facials, foot soaking, beauty tips and relaxation~ Erev Tanis Esther
Heart of the Home:  Natural Home Remedies for the whole family and Natural Household Cleaning Tips
Healthy Whole Foods Pesach Foods~Clean food to keep you feeling good throughout the Chag

~Naomi