[RBS] FREE: 1 Min. Promotional Video & Advertising - U Qualify?

yzier ygzier at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 01:34:15 IST 2010

Do you have a business or non-profit that either operates in the US or
operates in Israel but you are looking for American/Anglo customers or
donations?

Do you have a website?

You have just qualified for a 1 minute promotional video about your business
or non-profit that will be marketed by an outside company with the goal of
bringing traffic and business to your site. This is great for charities,
travel agents, real estate, product sales – art, books etc – or anyone with
an American clientele.

I am a filmmaker and I need to produce 30 promotional videos on local
businesses or professionals by the end of February. The nice thing is that I
need to make them free of charge. The company that has contracted me is
picking up the tab as they build content for a new internet project. The
video can be embedded on your website, and there really is no charge.

If you are interested and qualify, I will be happy to show you some samples
of the thousands of videos they have already produced.

If their marketing super know-how lives up to their expectations, which it
has so far, the people who take part in the promotion and make a video
should see a noticeable increase in traffic to their website, which should
also mean more business. If this is true, they will contact you after 90
days to see if you would like them to continue promoting your business by
getting your video out there. If you do, then at that point it will cost $19
a month for as long as you like - no commitment. If not then just do nothing
- the promotion will play until the link expires and you walk away with at
least 3 months of free national advertising.

Is this a no-brainer if there ever was one?? The only thing you have to give
is a bit of your time - possibly 1/2 hour to take some random video shots
and answer about 5-10 pre-written questions about your business.

All they're looking for is the chance to create for you a great 1 minute
video, and let you test it out for 90 days to see how it can help your
business.

Share the spotlight with other big names that have used their services, such
as NBC, Audi, Pottery Barn etc.

Please reply with a link to your website and we can set up a time to shoot.
Limited time and limited space.

All the best,

Yaakov Zier

057-311-0090