[RBS] Services: Professional LICE removal services

liebermanfamily at googlemail.com liebermanfamily at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 14 09:36:52 IST 2010

Want a fast, all natural cure for HEAD LICE?

Wouldn't it be nice if you could delegate the tiresome task of head
lice removal to someone more experienced and less squeamish than
yourself?

Well right here in your own neighborhood I offer confidential and
effective removal of Head Lice and nits. In addition to professionally
removing lice and nits I will also advise you tips on how to prevent
re-infestation.

I offer professional head lice removal in your own home.

I USE ONLY SAFE AND NATURAL TREATMENTS:
Pick up the phone today and become LICE free:

Call or email Tzippy at:

(H) 077-750-2350

(M) 052-768-7933

Email: licefighter at gmail.com

Servicing the Ramat Beit Shemesh and Beit Shemesh Area