[RBS] THANK YOU BRANCO WEISS / AMIT BAZAAR RBS!!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 15:26:45 IST 2010

A tremendous thank you to Mrs. Diane Brody and her  BRANCO WEISS
students for spending this morning with the Melabev seniors!!
The students and seniors packaged yummy mishlo'ach manot to be
distributed to Israeli soldiers on Purim.
Our seniors told stories of their experiences in the army and how they
recalled the good feeling of receiving carepackages on the holidays.
The students worked with the seniors to produce original unique Purim
cards which will be sold Monday evening at the Amit Bazaar at Beis
Tefillah in RBS- all proceeds to benefit the elderly of our community!
Once again, a GREAT BIG THANK YOU  to the BRANCO WEISS students for a
wonderful interactive morning of chesed!!
Best wishes,
Shoshana Lichtman, director
Melabev Senior Center, Beit Shemesh
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com