[RBS] Looking for an 11th Grade alternative?

rebecca aminoff albertandrebecca at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 14 18:52:40 IST 2010

This Wednesday we’re having a discussion evening with teenage girls regarding the opening of a new school. The school will be opening in September and is for girls entering 11th grade who have not found an Israeli school that they are comfortable with.
If you know of anyone in this situation, please forward this email on to them.
Girls will boost their chance of success with us in a relaxed environment
 * A different academic day – daily aerobics/pilates/yoga; art; creative writing, etc.
* No Homework (Girls will be given time for individual work during the school day).
* Girls will work towards a high school diploma (GED)
* Build their Hebrew skills to the point where they are comfortable in Israeli society.
* Fun and inspiring Torah classes
* A focus on promoting good overall health and a positive body image.
* Frequent tiyulim for team-building
* A warm and religious atmosphere.
The school is modeling itself on, and working in conjunction with, a local school for boys in the same circumstances as these girls. We would love to hear any suggestions from girls who think this school may work for them.
Please join us at 8:30pm the 17th of February, at 54/5 Nachal Dolev Ramat Beit Shemesh.
Please call to let us know you’re coming or for any queries 02 999 1359.
Mrs Rebecca Aminoff
Rabbi Yechiel Weisz