[RBS] want to host hight school students from Washington?

Baruch and Amy Gitlin bagitlin at netvision.net.il
Sun Feb 14 22:21:56 IST 2010

Partnership 2000 Beit Shemesh – Mateh Yehuda – Washington-

South Africa is inviting you to a:

Fun Weekend

With JDS high school students

>From Washington!

*High school students from the region!***

*Interested in hosting and participating in a special encounter?*

Between the 11-13^th of march eighty 12^th graders will be coming to our
region from Washington. We invite you to take part in the experience of
hosting that includes a joint program on Thursday and Friday.

Please fill out our form through this link:

* *_www.partner.org.il/beitshemesh/iruach_

For more information: Amit Zehavi

02-6367808 / 050-7674253PHONE: Amitze at jafi.org <mailto:Amitze at jafi.org>
EMAIL: