[RBS] Fw: COLMAR WILL BE AT THE AMIT BOUTIQUE

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 23:47:53 IST 2010

 COLMAR WILL BE AT THE AMIT BOUTIQUE

Colmar  Delicatessen  look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening at the Amit Boutique.

We will be selling delicious Roast Beef, Corned Beef and Pastrami sandwiches as well as lots of our usual products.

ALL PRODUCTS ARE APPROVED BY RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HAMAOR

The meats are either Rabbanut Rashit Chalak Mehadrin or Shechita Agudat Yisrael.

Any added ingredients are Badatz Yerushalyim.

We can be contacted at 054 776 4573/4