[RBS] do you have a steam machine or strong vacuum?

Maya Douglen mayavid at 013.net
Mon Feb 15 08:41:20 IST 2010

Posting for a friend:

The matnas library staff, in a continued effort to improve the library, is looking for anyone who has a strong vacuum cleaner or steam machine in order to help clean the wall to wall carpet in the library.  We are hoping to clean the carpet next Tuesday around 9 pm, as the library is closed on Wednesday which will give the carpet time to dry.
If you can help, please reply to this email with your name and a phone number where we can reach you.
TIA