[RBS] Cheerfully Changed - Every Customer Gets a Beating!

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:52:52 IST 2010

That's right!

Customers are shocked to discover how quickly and painlessly Cheerfully Changed beats any advertised rate! Customers cant believe that the competitor's rate has been beaten!

In today's email (a.k.a. "The Cheer Mail") we will share with you three critical reasons why you should use Cheerfully Changed for all your financial needs:

* Cheerfully Changed hires only good-looking, well dressed employees

* Staff have recently undergone extensive training, workshops, and seminars on how to say "Good morning", "How are you", and "What Can I do for you?" in a way that customers think that they really mean it!

* Only at Cheerfully Changed do most employees have semicha which means that all transactions are performed under rabbinical supervision!

Cheerfully Changed - Ramat Beit Shemesh's Original Money Changer.

Best Rates

Best Service

Free Coffee

It's That Simple!