[RBS] Pre-Purim book sale

Jonathan Shooter jshooter at zahav.net.il
Wed Feb 17 08:07:07 IST 2010

 The following of my books are on sale at rock bottom prices

 The Treasure Within (Parsha, Judaica Press) only 25nis

 The Wisdom Within (Parsha, Targum Press) 30 nis

 Shaarei Chaim  (the hashkafa shiurim of Rav Chaim Halpern of London, Targum
 Press)  only 20nis

 All three books only 70nis...thats 1000 pages of Torah...for 70 nis

 -Time is short for a Shabbos dvar Torah? The work is cut out for you, all
 you need for something meaningful on the parsha
 -Makes great presents for family

 To buy these books
 1) copies are outside my home at Nachal Achziv 8/7 please place monies in
 the box. Checks are fine.
 2) free delivery service, for two books and up. Will take place this Friday
 iy'H, please email your address and phone number and what books you would
 like.

 For more information 0544513847
Best wishes
Jonathan Shooter