[RBS] Matanot L'evyonim for Lema'an Achai

Susan susan at lemaanachai.org
Wed Feb 17 15:32:38 IST 2010

You are probably busy planning your Mishloach Manot, Seudat Purim and other
Purim activities...
it's also not too early to plan for your Matanot L'Evyonim.

Lema'an Achai will be distributing Matanot L'Evyonim to your needy
neighbours "bo b'yom" on Purim.

Times are difficult for everyone so one can imagine how the needy of our
community have been affected.

Lema'an Achai gives you the option for "Smart Matanot L'Evyonim"...
to give half of your donation for Purim day (for the seuda) and the other
half
to be used for after Purim.

You can give your Matanot L'Evyonim (from today) to be given out on Purim
Day:

1.  Through our website: www.smartchesed.org   OR

2.  Call 9999933 24/6   OR

3.  Through one of our neighborhood representatives:

ROTHENBURG - 11/1 ALEXANDER
SCHOEMANN - 19/3 AYALON
FINGERER - 2/2 DOLEV
FISHMAN - 13/5A DOLEV
VAKNIN - 25/15B DOLEV
MICHAELS - 38/5 DOLEV
LEVENTHAL - 40/1 DOLEV
ARTHUR'S PHARMACY - 82 DOLEV
FRIEDMAN - 45/3 EIN GEDI
GREEN - 3/2 GICHON
AKSELRUD - 104/1 HAYARDEN
MYERS - 120/1 HAYARDEN
SOLOVEITCHIK - 38/3 HAYARKON
WAGSCHAL - 8/9 KATLAV
LEV - 22/2 KISHON
PALMER - 6/8 LACHISH
LABINSKY - 22/2 LACHISH
LEMA'AN ACHAI OFFICE - 40/7 LACHISH
SONNENBERG - 8/4 LUZ
FINN - 12/3 MAOR
MIRSKY - 3/4 MATA
BAR SHAI - 2/1A NACHSHON
GOLDMEIER - 3/2 NOAM
SLIFKIN - 2A RAZIEL
SALZBERG - 8/2 REFAIM
MORRIS - 15/5 REFAIM
CYTRIN - 23/6 REFAIM
WELLINS - 9/1 SHIMSHON
ROSENFELDER - 16/6 SHIMSHON
ABRAHAM - 17/4 SHIMSHON
HORVITCH - 10/15B TIMNA
FASS - 20/20 TZE'ELIM
FINE - 10 YAALE

 Tizku lemitzvot and Purim Sameach!

Susan Hoffman
Chana Pasternak z"l Programs and Volunteers Director
Lema'an Achai
(02) 999-1553 ext.115

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4873 (20100217) __________

http://www.eset.com