[RBS] Last Chance to Join us for Pesach at the Kinar !

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 08:45:45 IST 2010

Offering  a special Pesach rate [see below] for a beautiful hotel-I make nothing on this deal,but
YOU DO !  Anybody from the RBS community who comes is entitled to a
"learning-oriented" seder led by yours truly and,if there's an
interest,my shiurim as well ...Rabbi H. Greenspan  052-7650492

Rates for the first
2 nights at Kinar Tiberias

Rates include the First Seder meal , Lunch on Chag day ,
Light dinner and breakfast the following morning

One person in room $ 510
2 adults in one room $ 610
3 adults in one room $ 855
Child in parents room $ 155
Baby $15

  7 night rates as follows

All rates are quoted for the golan rooms located out side the main building.

One person in room $ 2,080

2 adults in one room $ 2,450

3 adults in one room $ 3,300

Child in parents room $ 620

Baby $ 105                                                                                                                                   ===========================================================================                                                                                                                                                "Shlomo @ Travel Deal" <shlomo at traveldealisrael.com>