[RBS] This is it...the Final Week!

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Thu Feb 18 11:08:00 IST 2010

BS"D

Over 100 boys have been learning, in several local Batei Knesset, the
Hilchos Beis Hak'nesses, in preparation for the BIG CHIDON next week!

This final week, the boys will be given material and a written test.

** Even if your son has not attended any of the shiurim, he can come this
week and get a raffle ticket. **

The raffles and CHIDON will take place on Motzaei Ta'anis Esther
(7:15pm-9:00pm) at Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham.  All fathers and boys are
welcome! Come be part of the Kavod Beis Hak'nesses!

The curriculum is based on the Hebrew children's book published by Feldheim,
"Beis Hashem Nelech"  (there is also an english version "Let's go to Shul").
The Author, Harav Yaakov Eisenbach Shlita, has graciously agreed to
participate in the chidon and will prepare questions to ask the boys.

Purpose of the Chidon is to teach our children the halachos of the Beis
HaKnesses so that they show the proper Kavod and love for Hashem's Mikdash
Me'At.

The Chidon is being sponsored by "Al Derech Burma," "Kangaroo," "Big Deal",
"Smiley", "Feldheim" and "Makom Matok".

PRIZES - Oh, how could I forget...Bicycle, Bimba, scooter, guitar, watch,
basketball, soccer ball, and many others!