[RBS] glutenfree takeout food available

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 19:50:36 IST 2010

Delicious glutenfree Shabbos takeout food available now.

Are you having a birthday party with a gluten sensitive person?

Going out for Shabbos or Purim seuda and need to take along a meal or
dessert that is

gluten free?

Perhaps you are just plain old overwhelmed and need a break from
cooking for your

wheat sensitive kid/husband/guest in addition to all the other things

you are and doing for Shabbos/Purim?

I use only Eida, Chassam Sofer, OU, Aguda, Belz, Rav Machpud...& other

 (mehadrin) hechsherim.

(Even if you are not gluten sensitive, you can eat this food as

regular take out.)

Just call or email me before Thursday 8 A.M. to place your Shabbos/Purim order.

You can pick up your Shabbos/Purim orders Friday from 10am until 12
noon on Nachal Lachish.

Please allow 48 hours for weekday orders.

Remember to email me for an updated menu/price list.

Shavua tov

Marti: 992-1859