[RBS] Antennas

Yosi yosi_613 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 20 23:08:53 IST 2010

where did you get this nonsense from?

who are you quoting?  what's his #? i'd love to speak with him.

how can you think that the Antenna is less dangerous than a cell phone?
I can't understand how anyone could think or beleive that it's less dangerous to be near the antenna which gives off soooo much raditaion.

would you go stand next to one?

 and yes i think a cell phone is also dangerous and encourage all to avoid holding it to your head as much as possible (use ear plugs).

reminder: