[RBS] [RBS2] To our concerned neighbors- unacceptable hazard -

Howard Fabian howardfabian at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 20 23:58:21 IST 2010

Would members of the list please do some of their own on-line research before making statements and claims.

The statment below is completely unsubstantiated, has no source and may be completely out of context.

There are plenty of reports that show a danger to your health from cell phone and antennas. Of course the side that says there is no danger comes from the cell phone companies and the "independant researchers" they support.

Please note the following examples of "Safe" all subsequently reported and accepted as "DANGEROUS"

Smoking

DDT

Agent Orange

Asbestos