[RBS] Buying a New or Used Car? We Have Best Prices in Israel!

lepon lepon at 012.net.il
Sun Feb 21 14:15:27 IST 2010

How?

By personally importing according to your specifications.
Our dealership offers used Toyota Siennas, 2009 or 2010, for only $47,500
(176,000) NIS!
And that's just one of the amazing deals we can get you.
Send contact info and note if you speak Hebrew.
One of our representatives will call with more details.

Shoshana Lepon

International Trading, Real Estate, Editing, Translating, Literary Coaching,
Promotions

02-992-4046

054-842-4019

 <mailto:lepon at 012.net.il> lepon at 012.net.il