[RBS] Small work projects available - telephone information collecting

Laib Kaplan laib.kaplan at expandintl.com
Tue Feb 23 20:22:49 IST 2010

Looking for someone in RBS or Beit Shemesh who can make phone calls over
SKYPE to request information from retail stores and distributors in Europe.
The information will be used to assemble an email list.  The information
requested is not confidential and is readily given.

The work will be done from home.

Requirements:

1.	Experience using SKYPE for voice calls
2.	Computer equipped with SKYPE and head-set for voice calls.
3.	Broadband internet connection, preferably 1.25 M or higher
4.	Fully fluent in English

Pay is 40 nis per hour.  Our SKYPE account will be used.  This project is
probably 3 to 4 hours.  Similar projects likely to follow.

Please do not repost this email to any other email list such as Israemploy.
If you do, you will be causing me and people responding from outside Beit
Shemesh a considerable loss of time and energy.

Warm regards,

Laib