[RBS] community calender

RFried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Tue Feb 23 23:34:49 IST 2010

There  is an already existing Commnity Calendar, BUT… people have to update
it.

Use a resource that already exists.

Community Calendar:

Want to know what is happening in the neighborhood (BS/RBS)?

This week's shiurim?

Community events?

Go to www.shemesh.co.il

And click on

Calendar

On the top navigation bar

Or go directly to:

http://forum.shemesh.co.il/calendar.php

Info includes all events posted on the BS/RBS email list and Debbie
Buckman's Community calendar.

Add events yourself and keep the calendar up-to-date.

Tell your shul to add their community-wide shiurim, bake sales, kids' events
and more.

Tell a friend.

Remember....post your events to the email list AND put it on the Community
Calendar so that everyone can find the information when they need it.

Provided by:

Shemesh OnLine and ShemeshPhone

Riki