[RBS] Seeking Graduates or parents of graduates from Rav Ilsan, Beis, KBY anyone considering Yishrei Lev-chul post hs grad boys.

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Wed Feb 24 05:57:30 IST 2010

Hi,
I have friends who are considering the following one year post high school programs from the following yeshivot.
If you know of any graduates, parents of graduates or are one, and have positive or negatives opinions, would you please contact me?
And if you know of anyone considering the new program for next year called Yishrei Lev, would you also please contact me?
I would like to forward all responses to my friends in NY.
Rav Ilson
Beis
KBY

Thanks in advance, Adina.