[RBS] Great Buys, Great Prices, and wide selection

sara.lefkowitz sara at sizzlehost.com
Wed Feb 24 22:42:59 IST 2010

Shalom,

We have many great deals available for you on AuctionIsrael.com
http://AuctionIsrael.com

iPhones - New and Lightly Used
iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Generation -  Several New at good prices
Unlocked Cellphones by Nokia, Apple, Samsung etc.
Several New and Used Strollers
New DELL, Asus and HP computers
Household Furniture and Appliances
Audi 2007 A3 below Mecron
Toyota Previa Van
Treadmills
Sony HandyCam - New
Wigs by Galit Italia - New at a Discount Price

Whether you are looking for a great deal or you have items to sell we can help you.  It costs you nothing to sell your items on AuctionIsrael.com and buyers pay no fees.  If you have a business or home business please consider opening a store with us at no start up cost and no charges for at least 3 months for as much as you can sell.  We provide you with a storefront of your own, the ability to get instant online payment by credit card from your customers, and a great many other features that would cost you a lot of money every month if you attempted to set it all up on your own website. Register now for free at http://auctionisrael.com

To see some of our stores checkout.....

http://rockys.auctionisrael.com
http://InventorySellers.auctionisrael.com
http://wigs.auctionisrael.com