[RBS] New at Al Derech Burma: A Camping Department and Kid's bikes

chaim Wizman chaimwizman2002 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 06:29:16 IST 2010

The most beautiful and professional outdoor sports facility in Israel just got better. At Al Derech Burma, we have just added an extensive line of high quality, reasonably priced children's bikes.  We have also added an all new outdoor department which includes a large variety of outstanding equipment for camping and hiking.  Drive the few minutes to Al Derech Burma and enjoy a shopping experience like none other.  Relax with a cup of coffee or snack in our lovely Cafe while staring at breathtaking views of the Judean Hills.

Our Running department will examine your foot and stride via computerized analysis and videotape and fit you with the perfect shoe whether you want to power walk or run ultra marathons. You don't need to be a runner or athlete to benefit from this extarordinary service.

Our Biking Department carries a wide variety of bikes from hardtail, full suspension, road, racing and 29 inch at every range from entry level to high end.  We also carry a huge selection of accessories and fashionable sports wear.  Our professional in-shop mechanics will service your bike while you enjoying a hike on the spectaculat Burma Road, reaxing in our Cafe or even showering after a workout in our luxurious new private shower facilities.

We offer bike rentals for individuals and groups of up to 60 as well as Jeep Tours.

Al Derech Burma is also an ideal place for a work conference or Company Yom Kef as we have a huge private room with state of the art presentation facilities. We can custom design a program (including catering) to fit your budget.  So come on in and see what the big fuss is all about.  Al  Derech Burma.  Not just a place to shop; A Place to be Inspired.

We are located in the Pollack Garden Center just before Shaar Hagaye 100 meters after the Mesilat Zion gas station on the left.   Look for the colored flags and signs for Park Rabin at the entrance.  We are open on Sunday through Thursday from 9:00 AM-7:00 PM and Friday from 7:30 AM-3:00 PM.

 Best Regards,

Chaim Wizman
Al Derech Burma
074-703-0029