[RBS] Help Family With Disabled Child Buy a Car!

lepon lepon at 012.net.il
Thu Feb 25 10:39:27 IST 2010

Needy RBS family with child who has a severe case of Spina Bifida needs to
buy a car. They must take their son to many appointments around the country
and it is difficult to travel with him on public transportation.

They are eligible to purchase a handicapped-friendly car with wheelchair
lift with help from Bituach Leumi, however, they must come up with 20% of
the cost on their own. Their part comes to about 60,000 NIS and this is way
beyond their means.

If you wish to help in this important chessed so that this child does not
become housebound, please contact me personally.

I am a very close friend of this family and can vouch for their integrity
and for the seriousness of their need.

Rav Mordechai Goldstein will receive all donations and keep them in a
special fund until there is enough to cover their participation in the
purchase of the car. This money will be paid directly to the Volkswagon
dealers in Bnei Brak.

Your help will be blessed. May no one know such a test!

Rav Mordechai Goldstein's number is 992-3998. Please specify that your
contribution is for the Car Fund or Keren Rechev.

Shoshana Lepon

02-992-4046

054-842-4019

lepon at 012.net.il