[RBS] Enjoy Shushan Purim at the Dead Sea

yehudis schamroth yehudisschamroth at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 28 04:05:02 IST 2010

SUBJECT LINE: Shushan Purim at the Dead Sea?!

Posting for a friend, so don't reply to this email except to the number listed below...thanks!

Treat yourself and go spend the day at the Dead Sea, soaking in the spa of the Daniel Hotel and gorging on an elegant lunch!

I have 2 discounted tickets for the Daniel Hotel/Dead Sea Spa Day. Even if you can't use them for Purim, the tickets are good until the end of the year and can be used any day of the week (including Shabbat). Each ticket is 140 sh (instead of 160-180 sh) and includes full use of the hotel's spa/swimming pool/private beach facilities AND elegant buffet lunch (fleishig) in their dining room. The lunch alone sells for 130-150 shekels at the hotel!

(Note: This is for a Yom Kef/Spa Day only and not for an overnight stay at the hotel.)

This is a great deal and makes a wonderful way to treat yourself or someone else.  If you want them right away, we can do the transaction via internet with no problem.

Karen 052-884-9455