[RBS] Rebbetzin Tzipporah Heller this week and Babysitting Information

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Sun Jan 3 05:41:56 IST 2010

Ladies!

It is not too late to join a class during our Winter Semester! The
special theme of this semester is Yikaros M'Pninim.  Many classes and
special events will focus on themes that relate to the unique potential
of all Jewish Women.This special program has been sponsored L'Refuah
Sheleima B'Nefesh  Uv'Guf  Sarah Bas Raizel

Our Schedule this week is as follows:

Monday Jan 4 / 18 Teves

9:30 - 11:00  Special Workshop: Dressing the Soul - Acquiring your
Spiritual Wardrobe - Mrs. Sara Yocheved Rigler
                    ******THIS CLASS IS FULL*******

11:00 - 11:30  Hilchos Shabbos - Rebbetzin Simi Malinowitz - Last week
we started an important topic, the Halachos of Hachana L'Shabbos -
Preparing for Shabbos, and will continue this week.  Please join us for
this very practical topic and enhance your Erev Shabbos.

11:30- 12:45    Binyan Adei Ad - The Halachos of Taharas Hamishpacha -
Mrs. Yitti Bisk/Mrs. Chana  Ginsburg
This Course is dedicated L'ilui Nishmas Adira Bolshauser, A"H - Adira
Chana Bas Shais

Tuesday  Jan 5 / 19 Teves

9:15 - 10 :15    Clean  and  Kosher - Keeping  our  Food  Insect  Free -
Mrs. Yehudis Sirkis
                        Daniel, Esther, Ezra, Nechemia and Us - Rabbi
Hillel Horovitz

10:20 - 11:20   Selected Topics in Derech Hashem - Mrs. Chana Gila Fox

11:30 - 12:30   The Inner Focus  - Mrs. Yehudis Landau

9:00 - 10:00 PM - REBBETZIN TZIPPORAH HELLER - A SICHA FOR TU B'SHEVAT -
At Bais Yaakov Ko Tomar - Nachal Luz 21
                            Suggested Donation 25 NIS

BABYSITTING INFORMATION:  We will have babysitting all morning on Monday
and during the first class on Tuesday.  To register call Leya -054-841-8367

Sponsor a class L'ilui Nishmas, L'Refuah Sheleima, In honor of a Simcha,
or for another needed zechus.

For More Information call Chana 999-6058, Leya - 054-841-8367 or email
limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
For Up to Date information about what is happening at Limudei Lottie
visit our website: www.limudeilottie.org