[RBS] Speech, Language and Voice Therapist (SLP)

Rivka Radonsky SLP radonski at bezeqint.net
Sun Jan 3 16:45:59 IST 2010

 Shalom

 I currently work at a clinic evaluating and treating infants and children
for speech,  language, voice, and stuttering, from both mainstream and
Special Ed populations.
 I also have experience working with deaf children, autistic children, and
Down's syndrome.
 I have worked with adults to rehabilitate speech, language and voice,
following a stroke.
 I have extensive experience evaluating infants, children and adults for
speech, language, and voice.

I am able to travel to your child's kindergarten or school for sessions, so
long as  several children require therapy, and can be seen consecutively
during one time slot. This saves you transporting your child to therapy
sessions and enables your child's therapist to be in constant, direct
communication with his/her school teachers.

I am not yet working directly  for the health benefit schemes (kupot cholim)
but I do offer monthly
 payment systems at reasonable rates.

I also provide a free advice service via email, so please be in touch with
any questions, even if you do not require my therapy services at present.

 Rivka Radonsky
 Nachal Dolev 40/4
 029996184