[RBS] Amit Pre Purim/Pesach Boutique - SAVE THE DATE

mflieber mflieber at zahav.net.il
Sun Jan 3 15:13:40 IST 2010

SAVE THE DATE...for Amit's Pre Purim/Pesach Boutique.  The Boutique is
scheduled for Monday evening, February 15th from 7:30PM to 10:30PM at
Beis Tefillah, corner of Luz and Refaim in RBS A.  We will have a large
variety of new and exciting items that will serve your Purim and Pesach
needs.  All proceeds from the Boutique will go towards supporting Amit's
75 schools and over 20,000 students located all over Israel.  We look
forward to your participation.